Socialbro have compiled 50 Twitter tips and facts. All of them are interesting but I’m here to tell you the ones you need to pay attention to:
- Tweets under 100 characters make them easier to quote & comment on.
- Tweets with images (uploaded to Twitter) are 94% more likely to get retweeted.
- Tweets with “quotes” are 30% more likely to be retweeted, ones with a #hashtag are 55% more likely.
- Want to get more retweets? 110-115 characters is the ideal length for your Tweet.
- 80% of retweeted content is about news. Tweet topically, keep it relevant to you/your music.
Copy and paste these into a Word doc, this is info you shouldn’t forget!
Leave a Reply