Being a fan of a musician or artist can be a somewhat passive affair. Ideally we want our fans to be engaged with ourselves and our music. The more engaged they are, the more likely they will be to consume it and buy whatever else we are selling. In today’s 30 Minute Music Marketing, Sheldon and Greg look at ten easy ways to get your fans engaging and interacting with your music career.
1) Keep them up to date with your projects
2) Take Cover Song Requests.
3) Get Them To Write Your Setlist
4) Let them Contribute To A Music Video
5) Run Contests.
6) Ask Questions
7) Run Polls
8) Give Your Community A Name.
9) Get Them To Choose Your Artwork
10) Get Them In The Studio
You can also listen to the show as a podcast:
Listen On Anchor
Got any questions about this post or how you can better market yourself?