I’ve written hundreds of helpful tips to help independent and DIY musicians market their music but if you’re a newbie, you’re probably wondering where to start. Here is a list of my top ten music marketing blog posts to help you kickstart your music marketing. Even if you’ve been making music for a while, these posts are all essential reading!
1) How New Bands Can Get Fans And Create A Buzz
2) How To Get People To Share Your Song
3) Press Releases: How A Musician Should Write A Press Release
4) The Top 10 Facebook Tips For Musicians
5) Top 10 Twitter Tips
6) Advice From PR & Pluggers For Marketing Your Music
7) Music Branding: Why Your Music Needs A ‘Personality’
8) Your Social Media Marketing ‘Mix’
9) Essential Elements Of A Marketing Plan
10) Creating A Timeline To Promote A Single
Got any questions about this post or how you can better market yourself?